Friday, February 27, 2009

Bathroom Buddies

Its probably no surprise that there is no privacy in the bathroom around here. Especially in the kid's bathroom where there are two doors in...so they all walk through there on their way to somewhere else. One of our little guys takes advantage of this. Matthew thinks that this is a perfect place to chat and when someone walks in while he is in there, he wants them to keep him company. I heard him in there this week helping Jon count to 20. Jon kept missing 13, so Matthew was very patiently explaining that its after 12, before 14, etc. If I don't go in there and remove his visitors, I think he would stay in there for an hour...not kidding. So here is a picture of a recent visitor. They like to chat with him while sitting on the sink stool. This friend can't even talk yet, but loves to visit!!

And then another sister came through and stopped to chat.



Sorry I've been absent from bloggerland. Sometimes hooking up my camera to the computer at 11pm just seems too hard!! Baseball is in full swing (practices anyway). Meghan continues to enjoy softball. We are heading up to Flagstaff tomorrow morning to visit some old friends that I am so excited to see. I'll write about it when we get back.

Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

karen said...

So funny! Matt is such a social guy. As for Jon, tell him that
George always misses 13 too.

Jeff, Mandy and Kids! said...

I'm so glad it's not just my kids that can't seem to give anyone privacy in the bathroom! They're so cute though! I love the photo of the baby! She has such a precious face!