Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Holidays...

Have been busy!! We had a great Christmas. We had most presents wrapped before Christmas eve (thanks to Grandma)so we had a fun night after the kids went to bed because we finally started to watch our "24" collection that Dave bought us last year for Christmas. We used to love this series, but haven't watched it for a really long time. I don't know if it is even on TV anymore, but we have the 1st 5 seasons in our DVD pack. We have stayed up late every night this week watching it after kids are asleep. This is when I usually clean the kitchen, fold laundry, write on this blog etc, so I feel behind in everything. Certainly there is no time for any of these chores with our 6 all at home for 2 weeks. We have had a great break and I'm kind of sad to go back to the craziness of the school schedule. Here are some pictures

Silly girls...we took a lot of walks...

Santa came and brought a lot of presents!

Dave gave rides on the go cart on the Street (no police around on Christmas day, I guess)

And we celebrated this cutie's 5th birtdhay.. Happy Birthday Jonathan!!

2 comments:

karen said...

Happy Birthday John! George wants to know if you saved him cake?

Jeff, Mandy and Kids! said...

I know! Ian was about 18 months last time we saw you guys! Ian turns 8 May 22! I can't believe how much time has gone by. You all look so fantastic! Next time we make it to Az we'll deffinately have to meet up, and let the kids meet! :) I'm in awe of you and taking care of 6 beautiful children so well!