Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to US!!




This is what I got for my 31st birthday...Baby Meghan. So I gave January 10th away to her as HER birthday, so I must still be 31, right!?!

And now she is eight. I can't believe it. I always tell her that there can never be a better a birthday present than her--then, now, or ever. There is a new version of her every year a little bit funnier, taller, tamer (in some ways, less in others)cuter, louder(really). It's been a great adventure all her life...with strange turns that I'd never expected to be on. I'm thankful for the perspective that those turns have given and I'm especially so thankful to be her mom!!


Happy, Happy Birthday Megs. (and Mommy)

1 comment:

karen said...

Hi guys! Yep! You're definitely 31! How funny as I was thinking this morning that I missed your birthday and I'm soo soo sorry! So the happiest of happy birthdays to both of you. Tell Meg that Sara says 8 must be great. (she's on a rhyming kick.)