Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our Baby is ONE!!!





Happy Birthday Rachel Emma!! I just can't believe she is a year old. I can't believe that last year at this time I was in the hosptial having a baby! Her first year has just flown by. She is funny, noisy, happy, so beautiful and has such a sweet spirit. I feel so lucky to be her mommy. We had a family party tonight for Rachel with the traditional messy cake- she loved it! Lizzie was not so happy that all the commotion and most especially the presents were not for her. One more month, Cinderella, and you'll get your day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH RACHEL!!!!! Happy First Birthday!!!!! I wish we could meet you some day. You're mommy and I spent a very important part of our lives together. Your family is special to me!!!! I hope your cake didn't give you a tummy ache!!
Love, Kathy Van Riper