Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Update

I couldn't remember my username of password to this blog just now...its been a longtime!

First, Spring Break was fun. We spent two days in Tucson, swimming, going to the Reid Park Zoo and hiking at Sabino Canyon. It was fun, besides all of us being in one hotel room.
CRAZY!! Especially because of these sweet and lovely troublemaker!


Here is one of everyone(except for Rachel who would have jumped right over or through the rail.


After that...back to school and lots of baseball and softball. Jon and Matthew are on the same Tball team. Michael moved up to minors this year and is...still adjusting.

Today was the last day of our Kiva Running Club. It was Race Day. Dave set up about a 1.5mile loop around campus. See Matthew's #1 bib? He got that for running the most miles during running club this year, Michael was close behind for #2. During the race, Michael and Meg were right up front at the start. I thought for sure they would both poop out, but Meg ended up winning and Michael was 2nd. Now, I really was afraid to see Michael after the race because I thought he would be so mad that his little sister beat him in front of all his buddies, but he was just as happy as can be to get 2nd. I guess its okay if your little sister beats you AND your buddies. It was fun, but I'm glad its over. It will clear two afternoons up.

3 comments:

karen said...

It has been a long time! :)
Congratulations Meghan, Michael and Matthew it seems running is in your DNA.

We are all very excited for the summer and spending lots of time catching up.

The Carpenter Family said...

Love the new pics!! glad to see you guys are having lots of fun!

Marc V said...

Hey Tracy,
ALways love to see pics of the family. BTW how do you all stay in one hotel room? Great job on the running Barney Clan!!! But.......why would I expect to hear anything else!! TOO FUN!!! Great pictures and glad you had a blast in Tucson. I guess i missed you by a week or so, since I was down there again for my Grandpas funeral. ANyway, miss you!!!! Give the kids a squeeze!!!! They are adorable!!!!